The choice of urban riders, commuters, and leisure cyclists around the World! The GP3 features a composite 3-finger bar end with anti-slip rubber inserts. The GP3 offers just a slightly larger bar end than the GP2, giving the rider even more hand positions. The bar end and the grip platform can be independently adjusted for the correct support angle and provides the perfect fit for your individual riding style. The bar end is also the locking clamp for the grip.
- Barend size 3 finger, 50mm
- Barend made of lightweight Nylon-Composite (GFK) with rubber inserts
- Carbon bar compatible
- Compatible with bar-plug style mirrors.
- German made rubber compound, latex free, UV stable.
- Right and Left specific grips.
- Available in 2 sizes.
- Available in 3 shifter styles/configurations.
Offered in Small or Large, this is the thickness of the grip in hand. The Small and Large are the same length and have the same wing size. The only difference is the thickness of the grip in hand. Riders with smaller hands are best to choose the Small size. Riders with large hands are an ideal fit to the Large size. Ultimately, choice of size is a rider personal preference.
2 full length grip